Sunday, April 14, 2013

Did You...?

Did  you happen to have Friday off of work? Did you sleep in? Did you clean house? Did you put away all your Easter decorations? Did you run errands? Did you take a walk in the woods and find flowers blooming in a creek?
Did you sleep in on Saturday? Did you go to the grocery store? Did you pick the flowers you found in the creek and put them on the kitchen mantle in a cute little vase? Did you have French Toast for breakfast? Did you have a burger for dinner? Did you play Angry Birds until your eyes were watering?  Did you complain because it was windy, wet and very chilly out?  Did you laugh over some pix that a friend gave you of your children when she babysat them when they (and you) were young?
Did you sleep in on Sunday, but not too late, because you went to Church?  Did you make a yummy steak dinner/lunch? Did you read? Did you take a walk with your dog in the woods and find golf balls?  Did you hurry outside and take a few shots of a sunset? Did you? Oh........me neither.
Good night.




17 comments:

Cindy said...

You funny lady! Got lots done and hopefully are well rested! Beautiful sunset, too!

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!...Now I'm confused! Did you or didn't you do all of that?! ^_^ Or was it your 'wanted to' list?! :-))

Shady Del Knight said...

Aha aha aha, YaYa! I'm on to you! I think you committed all of those acts and the four pictures are hereby submitted into evidence and marked as exhibits A, B, C and D. I'm sorry you are using words like windy, wet and chilly to describe your spring weather up there in the great frozen white north country you call Ohio, Ashland. By this time of the year "chilly" is but a fond distant memory for those of us in West Central Florida. It's great to see early pictures of your handsome boys and those sunset shots fill me with blissful serenity. Thank you for sharing, dear friend YaYa, and have a safe and happy week ahead!

acorn hollow said...

sounds like fun.
Cathy

Laurie said...

I have a sneaky suspicion you did all those things, too. So funny!

Julia said...

Oh Yaya, you are such a tease... I was beginning to feel like such a failure as I was reading all the things I thought you had done but I have to hand it to you, you are so creative and young at heart.

I'm sure that you did some of those things though because it's something you would normally do.

Those beautiful sunset photos, did you take them?, ha, ha, ha....
They are absolutely stunning.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
JB

Kay G. said...

And did you rest after all that?
I hope so!! We're not getting any younger, you know! xx
Oh wait, you LOOK like YOU are!!

Nonnie said...

This is all very confusing to me. :-/ Now I don't know if I've been fooled or not. :-) whatever you did over the weekend, I hope it was fun, restful, and that you stayed warm. The pic of your kids is so cute - you don't look it at all, but I'm guessing looking back, it makes you feel that way. Beautiful sunset photos.

karen said...

My Easter decorations won't be put away for another week yet - until I get back from Boston!

rjerdee said...

You had me going there...I thought you were going to end with "I did!" Fooled me :)

Stacy said...

I love the sunset shots. Cute!

Cheltz said...

Why does your life sound so relaxing? I guess you've probably earned it :)!

Rick Watson said...

What a scream. You crack me up. I loved the photos even if you didn't take them :)

Susan Anderson said...

hahaha

To be honest, I DID do most of those things. And I'm guessing you did, too.

;)

selvageedge said...

I did eat french toast on saturday. :)

gin said...

No to all of the above. I would love to do all on that list in one day. It would make for a wonderful day!

MunirGhiasuddin said...

I am glad that your weekend was fun. Ours was too. I did sleep in and made Indian lunch which made the hubby happy.