Friday, February 26, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

I just had to tell 'ya about this treadmill...that's what this is bytheway...(the dust has been removed by the nonuser)I replaced it with another piece of equipment that I'm sure will also not make me thin, but I never give up hope that if I buy it, it will work. I guess you need to use it to make it work, but anyway here's the story. I get a call from Sears saying my 5yr warranty will expire Feb.26th and did I want to renew. No I say, but since I didn't know I had a 5yr warranty, could someone come out and check it because I'm giving it to one of my kids and it has an annoying squeak. Sure...so the repair guy comes, checks out the nook and crannies and says "It's broke"...now for the punchline: "You get a new one". A new one??? Are you kidding me?? I never have good luck like that. Not only a new one, but one worth up to (not over) $900.00. So I'll pick out a pretty one Craig and Amy and I'm trying to get it delivered to you up north. P.S: Should I purchase a 5yr warranty???Hmmm
This is the treadmill replacement: The eliptical, better for my knees and also a wonderful towel rack!

4 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

how exciting!!!

Donna said...

So funny!!! I think I'd have been excited enough to keep it! YOU are a better person than me....and always have been.

Beth said...

Lucky ducky you! Bike is my mode of nonexcercise :) Handle bars do make the best towel racks. I love your posts they are so fun and funny. See you next Sat. if we can get out of the driveway!

Amy and Craig said...

WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED!! Especially considering the gym up here costs over 4x's what we were paying in the good ole' south! thank you thank you thank you a million times over!! We'll wow and amaze you with our fitness levels next time you see us!