Saturday, January 2, 2010

Having a Ball..B-Ball That Is

There are some things that stir the memories up. For me it's the thunka-thunka of a basketball as it hits the court. It's the squeak of basketball shoes as they stop and make quick turns. It's the smell of popcorn at the concession stand, and the hard bleachers under the old keister! During Christmas break we were able to catch one of Driana's JV games. It reminded me of the many trips in the freezing cold to high schools to watch her Dad play. I can't believe she's in high school now and playing b-ball too! Her number is 31 and Anthony seems to being saying in this pic: "Hey, watch this video of my Sister will ya!"

2 comments:

Donna said...

OK, I think Anthony is saying,
"-this looks like fun, man....and it will be ME in a coupla years!!!!"
Good going Driana!!

Christina said...

I can't believe she's in high school either! I remember being with you in the Primary presidency, and she was just a little one. Time flies!