Saturday, December 26, 2009

Falalalala....

We have had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Although I was sick earlier this month and that put me behind in shopping and mailings, and with work and all the bustle, Christmas day came as it always does...with family get togethers, friends warm wishes, delish food, lovely music of the season and of course never forgetting why we celebrate...thankful for our Savior and all He has done for us. We are so grateful for our beautiful children and grandkiddos and being able to share this special day with them. We missed Craig and Amy and family but talked to them on the phone and we were happy that their day was great too. Sorry for all the pics, but they are truly filled with what makes the Spirit bright!
Christmas can be a bit tiring for the little ones! Alexis perked up nicely later on.
Cameron's face just cracks me up! He looks like a Dickens character...who could refuse those goobie eyes?
I think Driana is tapping into her Greek roots by turning her hair darker...Although I do miss my little blondie, I must admit, she's a cutie!
Jack being the Santa of the hour and handing out the presents...Good Job!
Cameron needed just a little help from his Dad
The couch crew enjoying gift time..
Phil and Addy opening presents...She's much more into Christmas this year!
My blog wouldn't be complete without a foodie shot! So I "hammed" it up a bit...
Eddy sure loves his "Dad"..,
Anthony needs to sing:"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"
Addy looked very cute in her animal print!
This little smiley face really sums up the Christmas spirit for me...Oh the joy of being a child on this special day. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Don't they just make you smile??? Phil and Amada are just too gorgeous! -and their girls so cute! Cameron looks so much like Jack, I think, and Driana makes my mouth drop with how she is a teen and not a kid anymore!! Same with Summer. What a food looking bunch!! Your treats look good too. It looks like the Americana family Christmas after the ubber cool one in Chicago...best of both worlds!!

Craig said...

Wish we were there Mom! I'm glad everyone had fun and soon we'll be closer!

Christina said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! It was so nice to see you for a little bit on Sunday. :) We had our last hoorah dinner with Craig and Amy last night. It was sad. :( I'm glad they'll be closer to you guys though!