Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Quick Chicago Post

Craig was coming to Chicago for a work meeting so we took some time to meet with him as well as seeing Mom and Midge. It was fun to spend the day with him.
However, I got "arrested" by a few of my niece's co-workers. The big smiley guy with the handcuffs has been Santa at our family Christmas parties.  Is this any way for Santa to act? Ha! Thanks for the laughs Val! You guys are the best! Thanks for your brave work! (And I don't mean arresting me!)   

9 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Hi, YaYa!

Oh, NO! You got cuffed and hauled off to the slammer! Were you stealing hubcaps again? :) I hope those burly officers didn't wrestle you to the ground. :) Did you get your one phone call? :) Did your mother threaten to ground you for life for running afoul of the law? :) I hope I can bail you out with Monopoly funny money because it's the only kind I've got.

It's great to see that picture of those two other handsome men, Craig and Jack. Stay safe, dear friend YaYa, (and stay outta trouble), and enjoy your visit with Craig and your mom and sister!

acorn hollow said...

Santa! Lol sounds like a fun trip
Cathy

betty said...

Looks like you are having a good time!!

betty

Julia said...

You better be good because Christmas isn't all that far away. I bet that arrest picture will come back to haunt you someday, lol...
Kidding aside, I'm so glad that you got to get away and saw your son, mom, and sister all in one visit.
Thanks for sharing your quick trip with us.
Hugs, Julia

joeh said...

I hope you were read your rights!

Prims By The Water said...

I agree with Julia...you better be good from now on until Christmas! Glad you had the visit with your son! Janice

jack69 said...

Makes for a great trip, when you can see loved ones, good friends, have fun and get arrested too! Especially whdn you don't have to post bail.

Love it. Sweet.
Sherry & jack

gin said...

What fun!!!

Kay G. said...

You must be so dangerous!😄