Monday, March 22, 2010

Things to do on a sunny day

The weather was pretty stinking nice this past weekend and I tried to use my time wisely in doing a few needed chores. I have to admit to all the world that I like to clean carpets...I should do it for a living! I cleaned the carpet in the dining room and opened all the windows to let in the nice warm breeze. Being so inspired I decided the lower half of the walls needed a little paint touch up. I ended up repainting the whole lower half. It looks much better and all the nicks and scuffs are gone. Hmmm....the ceiling in here needs a paint job too but the weather has turned wet and cold so I think I'll wait a bit longer. Besides, I hate paining ceilings!
Donna and I took an nice little walk on Sunday since the weather was so nice...Geez I have a big head!
This is what I have to show for all my hard work Saturday afternoon. I raked out the front planting area and cleaned up some flower beds...I even wore gloves. That just goes to show you how tender I really am! (Sweet too I might add!)
As you can see,Eddy was really concerned about my sore thumb..no don't get up Ed, just keep lying there in front of the fridge so no one can get by...hey, I need ice for this blister, get out!

6 comments:

Beth said...

The weather sure has been nice, I'm looking forward to it coming back tomorrow. Hey I love to do windows, how about you do my carpets I'll do your windows? :)

Christina said...

You sure are a go getter! Hey and if you ever wanted to come down to SC to clean my carpets just let me know!

Donna said...

You work too hard!!! Eddy...hmmm, not so much...ha!

Karen Whittal said...

What is it about Spring that makes us want to clean things...... is it something in the female gene??

佳慧 said...

愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛

小研 said...

Do not delete this article, there is ad-supported access to 500 U.S. dollars reward, activity time to 2010/12/31 the end of this period we will have staff members from time to time to visit, hope you have the opportunity to receive prizes!

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養 seo 104 104論壇 seo 行銷軟體 免費網路創業 網路賺錢