Thursday, March 18, 2010

Old Friends and 1 New Friend

Welcome back old friends! No matter how deep the snow, every March these dudes come "springing" up through the dirt! These past few weeks we've had wonderfully warm, sunny days and all the crocuses and little tiny daffodils are blooming. Hope they enjoy this nice weekend coming up because the weatherman is calling for some snow on Monday. I knew we wouldn't be able to go through the month of March without a few flakes coming to the Pines...snow flakes that is!

Let's welcome this new friend. This little fella came by the other day to visit. His name is Porter and he's an American Bulldog. He belongs to Phil, Amanda, and the girls. He's going to end up weighing about 120lbs. I wish I was going to weigh 120lbs some day! I'm sure he'll hit that weight long before I ever will. Welcome my new Granddog!

3 comments:

Beth said...

How I love Spring flowers, yours are beautiful! Cute puppy! Hey we have a couple you can have. Have a wonderful Spring!

Kent and Leisy said...

120 does sound nice :) Somebody told me it's supposed to snow this weekend?!? I hope your flowers are okay!!

Karen Whittal said...

I love Spring, the beginning of endless possibilities...... And congratulations on the new
grand dog.........