Sunday, March 14, 2010

Forward Time...Backward Time

Why do we need to change the time? Spring forward...Fall back...silly I say! I was just getting used to it being light in the morning, now it's back to dark. I know that's only for a bit, but hey, can't we just leave it one way or the other? I do like the light later in the day, but right now I can't get into my garden so what good is it to be lighter at night? I want to dig in the dirt...plant something...(I know peas are suppose to go in but I don't plant those)I really just want to plant some flowers for a little color out there. The truth is I really hate going around and changing the clocks again. Ok, so it's my car clock I hate changing. I never remember how it works. I have to get the manual out and then I think "this is so dumb..can't we keep the time the same all year?" Ok, enough whining. Here's what I'm talking about: COLOR!!

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Ooh! beautiful flowers! And I love the quote about life you have on the side.

Thanks for visiting my blog. And I agree with you about changing the clocks. It usually takes me a week to get all of them changed. My car is still the same.

Sounds like your life is full. Enjoy.