Saturday, March 6, 2010

Get Your Motor Running...Head out on the Highway

I got out of work a bit early today and Jack and I decided to do a few errands before lunch. I'm sure where you live traffic can get crazy on Friday as everyone is trying to get a head start on the weekend...Well, we're no different. The day was sunny and beautiful and we were trying to enjoy the ride, but the road just gets jammed up. Don't you just hate traffic?
The only thing you can do is put the pedal to the metal and get past the road hogs...Hey buddy, who has the most horse power now?! Well, maybe you do..show off.
When the stress of all that crazy traffic is too much, it's time to stop for some lunch at a fav hangout...like the A&W Rootbeer Stand. MMMMM...coney dogs, fried shrooms and yummy fried pickles and of course a mug of icy cold rootbeer...Yep a great way to start the weekend!

2 comments:

Donna said...

hahaha!! Love the Amish!...after all these years, I still can't get over seeing them on the road!
We went to our first A&W meal the other night too. It feels like spring when that happens! Next morning I got up with puffball eyes!!! Getting old....

Beth said...

I love the buggy,hmmm who has more horse power? I love A&W I need to find that drive in! It was great seeing you today! I love your posts!