Thursday, March 5, 2009

Smile!

Today was a really nice, warm (58de.) day. I got out of work a little early and after running some errands, decided to roam the outdoors a bit. It just made me smile to see that even though it has been bitter cold the last few weeks, spring flowers will make their way to the surface once again! The next few days of warm mingled with rain will really bring everything up. I'm not so naive to think that it won't get cold or snow anymore, but this sight just made me smile! This video might not make you smile, but it did me! Some of you know that Eddy and Squeak don't get along. They do little things to irritate one another. Now that the weather is nicer, Squeak spends most of her time outside and Eddy spends most of his time wishing he were outside. Put both of them together in the outdoors and this is what happens....don't worry, no cat or dog was injured in this episode.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Funny!!! YOU to the rescue?? Ahhhh....the weather puts a little "Spring" in all our steps!!!

Amy and Craig said...

So funny! I can't wait to see it all in person! I asked the kids if they'd want to have an Easter Egg Hunt in the snow and they said "YES!!". Hopefully it won't come to that, but I thought it was only fair to warn them that an Ohio Easter is not as predictable as a South Carolina Easter or a Kentucky Easter for that matter!