Friday, March 6, 2020

Asking For Prayers

I don't usually do this...shout out for prayers...but I'm going to today.  My dear sister is in the operating room as I write this for a repair of an aortic aneurysm.  She's been battling some other issues this past week and after a CT scan they found this aneurysm. So they re-scanned her today using dye. It showed a leak in the aorta and they rushed her to surgery. Having helped in this type of surgery I know the seriousness of it and also the high chance it could be a bad outcome.  She's my best friend as well as my sister. We are connected in a very special way...almost like twins.  I've packed my bags and will head out in the morning for the drive to Chicago.  Jack will stay here and hold the fort down.  Just keep her in your prayers if you think of it.  I know they help and I'll let you know how things go in the next few days.  Midge lives with my Mom and takes care of her so that will be my focus as well as taking care of her dogs.  I won't be blogging for a bit except for any updates.  Thanks so much.
Get Well Midge! And I'm not kidding!


12 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

YaYa, I am terribly sorry to learn about your sister's emergent condition. You have my word that I will keep her in my prayers. I'm sure she is receiving the best of care. The rest is up to a higher power. Please drive safely on the way to Chicago. I hope the weather forecast is favorable. We will all miss you during your absence and will eagerly await word on your sister's recovery and prognosis. God bless, dear friend!

betty said...

Oh my goodness! I too know the serious of these cases! Prayers for you for safe travels and for your sister to make a full recovery and for the surgery to be a success!

betty

Deb J. in Utah said...

Prayers from Utah. My husband survived a brain aneurysm two years ago so I know how very serious aneurysms are. Please keep us updated. Hugs.

CHERI said...

Never hesitate to ask for prayer!!!! I know I don't:) I just lifted up a prayer for your sister and I do so hope all goes well. Love & hugs!

joeh said...

Rick Watson said...

Thoughts are with her and the family.

Jan said...

Praying for you all!

Kay G. said...

I am praying for your dear sister. She looks so very much like you, you could be twins. Both GORGEOUS. Tell her I said so!! And please let her know all your blogging friends are praying for her. xx

acorn hollow said...

The prayers do work I am sorry I am late getting here. Lots of prayers please update us.
Cathy

jack69 said...

I too am very late, but will pray. Hope is always good, along with prayer!

Prims By The Water said...

So sorry for the late response, but will say a wee prayer for your sister anyway. Hope all went well. Janice

Bryant Lisa said...

Happiness is all i see now, i was herpes sicker for 6 years but i thank God for directing my footsteps to Dr Emu, he gave me instructions and i followed and in 2 weeks i was completely cured using his medicine, I am now Herpes Negative Contact Dr Emu for more information, He also has other cure to other ailment, HIV AIDS, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, HEPATITIS B/C And also restore broken relationships such as Ex HUSBAND, Ex WIFE, BROKEN MARRIAGES, Any kind of Problem in any relationship can be restore back in 24hours, Just Email: emutemple@gmail.com  Whatsapp or call: +2347012841542