Wednesday, October 17, 2018

No news is good news as they say, but it makes for no blog news.  Not so good I say!  Nothing spectacular is happening except the everyday busy that fills the calendar and our time.  Again this year our Fall leaf color is slow in arriving.   The most colorful spot right now is the cemetery where I walk Arnie!
I'm hoping the rest of Ashland gets some color for me to photograph. Cemetery shots can be a bit dreary even though it is that time of year for scary places.  Except I love cemeteries!  I go here almost every day with this little guy who got a good grooming today...Thanks Jack for taking him.  The Barker Shop does a nice job but they are very disorganized...drives us a bit crazy.
Arnie was happy to get home!   I worked late today and I was glad to get home too.  I'll end with a sunset from the other day.
A week ago it was 86 degrees...this week has been chilly and tonight it will drop to 30de.  We went right into Winter weather with snow flakes coming on Sunday.  My Hydrangea decided to finally get more blooms...oh well, see you in the Spring pretty flowers!  Night all!

7 comments:

acorn hollow said...

wow nice sunset! Our color is fading fast on pbs there is a foliage watch and they are coming to you live from our little town. 10/17 10/18 10/19 at 8 est so if you get a change tune in!
It is the BBC filming it!
Cathy

betty said...

Such a beautiful sunset! Arnie looks downright spiffy!!

betty

Shady Del Knight said...

Hi, Yaya!

I admire the splash of color on your autumn header, dear friend! The picture you took while walking Arnie through the cemetery is, believe it or not, the first shot of this year's fall leaves that has been posted on any of my friends' blogs. Everybody is saying the same thing - the leaves are late to turn this year. It looks like the groomer did a great job on Arnie. Our Toto hated baths and grooming and was always happy when those ordeals were over so that she could get back to the business of getting dirty and stinky. :) 30 degrees and snowflakes on the way to Ohio, Ashland? Down here we are still suffering in sticky heat. I can't want for the first legitimate cool front to pass through. That's a beautiful picture of the setting sun. Thanks for sharing!

Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend, dear friend yaYa!

Kay G. said...

Pretty tree color,sweet puppy and gorgeous sunset! Take some close-up photos of some of the gravestones, you know pretty angels for us! I love cemeteries, serene and peaceful.

Julia said...

It's always nice seeing a post from you with your lovely fall photos and Arnie. I know what you mean about having nothing to blog about I've been feeling like that for quite a while. I haven't found my Mojo to post lately. Everything sounds like reruns so I resist posting even though I plan to post. I haven't used my camera lately except for a few photos of the leaves falling... I think the smartest thing I've done is buy a smartphone.
Arnie looks very sweet.

I hate to think of snow coming already. Take care. Hugs,
Julia

CHERI said...

I often complain about nothing exciting happening in our little neck of the woods, but after going through Hurricane Michael I need to change my story!!!! Thankfully we survived although we were without power a couple of days and had lots of limbs, sticks, & pinecones to clean up. And we do have some roof damage that we are hoping insurance will pay for! Fall has finally shown up here although it still warmed up a lot today. Maybe we will both have some excitement soon but hope it's the good kind!!!

cocoya said...


Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.
คาสิโน