Friday, December 24, 2010

Tis the Season

Merry Christmas everyone! As a firm believer that Santa does exist...whether in the hearts of our children or in the memory of our Christmases past, it's his spirit of giving, loving each child, and creating miracles on a Christmas morning that brings a smile to my face and I hope that we never lose that innocence that helps us hear the bells ringing and angels singing. However much I may love Santa however, it's the gift of a loving Heavenly Father to send his Son on earth to be our Savior...our true strength and the true giver of miracles. I hope each and everyone can find peace this day, carry it in our hearts through the new year and stop and enjoy our families, friends and all that is magic at this special time of year.

That being said, I must remind everyone that a few years ago I did actually sit on Santa's lap at the North Pole (Alaska)..it was an honor and a true "bucket list" event! Happy Christmas!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Amen about the real meaning of Christmas....and you look real cute sitting on Santa's lap!!!
Merry Christmas!
P.S.(We'll find a "make a memory" gift,-soon!)

Karen Whittal said...

I wanted to sit on Santa's lap today, and my daughter and her friend wouldn't let me..... spoil sports now I am so green, mind you it would have helped if he looked like, Richard Gere, or Richard Patterson.
May you have a blessed Christmas, and may it be filled with all the promises given by our Father.

Stacy said...

Merry Christmas Starkeys! I love the real meaning of Christmas. It is an amazing time of year when a large population are working on giving instead of receiving. It is easy to feel the true meaning of Christmas.

Have a great day with the family.