Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Shack


Have you read it? I did about a year ago and thought it was pretty interesting as well as a good story. It makes you think. Some people find fault in the way God is portrayed in the beginning, but if you stick with it and finish the book it's all good. Tonight I went to a lecture by the author, Paul Young.(William P. Young) and it was very enjoyable. He explained how, and why he wrote the book and told about his own amazing life journey. So read it and form your own opinion. Hope I'm not steering you wrong!

Every time I see a pic of me I think...man I have a big head. I mean, Mr. Young is a small person, but hey, I look like amazon lady!

4 comments:

Beth said...

You are so funny your head is not big maybe everyone has small heads! Sounds like a good book maybe I'll have to check it out.

Donna said...

Mr. Young is behind you...it's just camera angles and proportions!! You have a nice head.

Our discussion this morning at staff meeting was interesting about the book...yes, makes you think...

Karen Whittal said...

Hi we did this book in our cell last year, we went into detail into the lay motives, into the theme of red that runs through the book, it was amazing....... the description of the trinity is the best i have ever read....... great book

Christina said...

You look beautiful, as always! That's cool that you had the opportunity to meet him! He does look like a smaller man....