Sunday, October 4, 2026

Happy October!

 I need to make a quick post welcoming my favorite month!  I've been super busy getting the Pines ready for the family reunion happening here next weekend.  Cleaning, organizing, decorating, and food prep for about 50 family members has me swamped.  But it will get done and I will finally have something to post about.  I've prayed until I'm sure God is sick of me, for good weather.  I just want those coming from across the country to enjoy an Ohio fall.  It's looking really good for now and our trees are starting to change into their fall wardrobe.  I know many aren't crazy about the fact that after this beauty season, cold and winter will arrive.  But for now, I'm happy! So, wish us luck that all goes off well and everyone has a good time!

The colors are slowly arriving.
The middle tree is already bare! It always loses its leaves before any of the others, Over achiever!
Outdoor decorating has begun!
Some pumpkins with warts!

Inside getting Hallowed up too.
Come sit by the fire if you dare!

My good buddy, Kim, that I worked with in the endoscopy lab stopped by and left me this cute little ghost.  She gets me, she really gets me!  Have a wonderful start of this month in your neck of the woods!


No comments: