Friday, October 25, 2024

Sorry...Not Sorry

 This week we're at peak color season for our leaves.  I've been taking pics on walks with Annabelle and I sure wish the camera captured the true beauty that my eyes see!  So sorry for the following pics but this month is my favorite and I just can't help it!

Morning walk with Annabelle.

Our neighbor's trees along that walk.  
The not so creepy woods.  Our favorite walk place.
The sun going down and the trees behind our house are glowing!

This window in my kitchen holds a little metal pumpkin that looks adorable at night! And finally;
Every year I say I need to get rid of decor and sometimes that actually happens. However, sometimes I find something that finds me! This framed picture reminds me of my blog buddy, Robin, who has the best witch headers on her blog! I found this at a new store that my sister and nieces found when they were here.  Happy Halloween..almost!




7 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Hi, YaYa!

I'm happy to be connecting with you twice this time around, dear friend. As you recall, when I was living in Florida all those years, I always looked forward to posts like this one showing the colorful array of fall leaves around your home in Ohio. Now that I am back up north and enjoying my second autumn here, I am happily surrounded by autumn splendor. Make no mistake, however. I still love to see the beautiful trees on your land and in the Creepy Woods (aka Yeti-ville). I also love pics of my sweetie Annabelle taken on her walks. I'll bet she finds the cooler air invigorating. I also admire the smiling pumpkin in the window and the framed witch art.

My new post starts running first thing tomorrow and you are invited to enter Shady's spookhouse for Part 2 of my H-ween frightfest. Have a safe and happy weekend, dear friend YaYa!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Yaya! Happy Halloween to you and yours. You are surrounded with much autumn beauty. Have a good weekend! See you again soon.

Prims By The Water said...

There's the witch. Glad to see you found a great picture. I know you are the queen of Halloween. Janice

jack69 said...

LOL Loved the picture opening of you and Annebelle! ;-)
Oh yes you are right, pictures just cannot SHOW the real beauty of God's painting this time of year. I still enjoyed the pictures and let my imagination go back to our acre in NC where the colors will peak in a couple weeks.
he best from Florida...

TheCrankyCrow said...

I think you and your camera did a fantastic job at capturing the glorious colors! And, as for me, I would never ever tire of seeing photos of fall. But I do know what you mean...and beautiful as a photo can be, it never quite captures that "take-your-breath-away" feeling you get seeing the vibrance of the colors in person. Sadly, our colors are now gone...just a few stragglers hanging on to those trees that molt last. I LOVE your new picture!! (And thank you so much for the sweet comment regarding "my" witches.). I always intend to do more posting than I manage to do during Spooking Season...but I never seem to get beyond intentions. Savor this last week of the best month of all my friend. ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

Happy Halloween! Yes your pictures are wonderful nice colors.
This is my favorite time also
Cathy

Kathy said...

I love the colors of this time of year also. Although pictures never really capture the beauty, yours are wonderful! Love your little pumpkin in the window.