Sunday, December 23, 2018

It's Back!

What's back? My camera! It's back from the camera hospital in New Jersey and working like new.  I feel like I got an old friend back again.  So here's some quick pics before retiring to bed.  I don't know about you but tomorrow is Christmas Eve and hopefully you're all ready for the big day.  I have to work tomorrow so I've been busy getting it all done...whew! I still took a minute to capture a few moments in time:
A light coating of snow on a festive barn.
My neighbors have the "real" barn I secretly...well, maybe not so secret now...covet.
Our Grandson Anthony is playing JV ball. We went to the game and was happy to cheer them on to victory!
A little action shot!
Go get 'em AJ!  Now for a final note... some Christmas cheer on the Pines:
Don't stand still around here or you'll get decorated
Have a seat by the driveway...I doubt any buses will be passing by though!
This old trailer could use a wreath...hmmmm
This sign says it all...hope he finds everyone this season...Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

joeh said...

Glad you have your friend back.

Shady Del Knight said...

Hi, YaYa!

What a cheery post from top to bottom, dear friend! The Christmas tree in your header picture is stunning. I am happy to know your camera friend is "home for the holidays." Did your camera have lots of stories to tell about time spent in the hospital? Did it show you its incision? :)

Your camera captured some excellent shots, including those of Anthony on the basketball court. Seems like Anthony was only a tiny tot when I started following Whispering Pines, and now he's a big guy and looks like a great athlete. Mrs Shady and I had a pretty little storage shed on our property that resembled a house. The dang homeowners association made us remove it because it did not conform to their guidelines.

I like your warning: "Don't stand still around here or you'll get decorated." :) There are eye catching holiday decorations everywhere you turn at The Pines.

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family, dear friend YaYa!

Rick Watson said...

Glad the camera is back. I would be lost without mine.
You got some good shots to reinitiate it.
R

Julia said...

I'm glad that your camera is back in time for Christmas but I'm sorry that you have to work on Christmas Day. On the other hand, I bet your patients are glad to have your cheery face around for Christmas as they spend Christmas away from home.

Congratulations to your grandson team for winning the game. I love your outdoor decorations. This year, I didn't decorate the outside. It was either too cold or raining or snowing. Now, most of our snow has melted with the rain so we are getting a green Christmas.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Julia

betty said...

Merry Christmas!! Glad the camera is back and just in the nick of time for the festivities of the day!

betty