Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We've Only Just Begun

Yes, that song was actually sung at our Wedding. Again I must ask the same dumb question:"Where has all the time gone?" Fast, it's gone fast! What a wild ride. On Monday Jack and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary. It's been fun, interesting, happy times, sad times, well you get the picture! We have 4 wonderful boys (now men!) 9 wonderful grandkiddos, and I'm sure there's lots more in store for us. Jack's been a really good hubby and I want to say thanks for always supporting me in all I do and for renewing the contract for another 5yrs! We have a 5yr renewl policy and since I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers on Monday, that's as good as a signed legal document for me! Here's to 35 more years of more fun than anyone could stand in one lifetime! Happy anniversary Babe!....of course here's the pics of that fateful day....
Do I look nervous or what...Dad just kept saying "You can back out anytime" all the way down the isle!
Yep, that's the hokey pokey....turn yourself around so you don't have to look at this pic!
Cut that groovy cake! Love the hair and burns Jack...(no stache either!)
See ya in 35yrs! (You might not recognize us!)

6 comments:

Donna said...

You were a BEAUTIFUL bride!! Jack was cute too. Happy Anniversary and many, many more!!

Donna said...

Yep...PS.I REMEMBER Jack's hair like this!!!!!

Christina said...

Kathy! You were (and still are) a hottie! Jack looks so different! I would not have recognized him. Now I think Craig looks a lot like him.

Beth said...

I love the pictures you look wonderful! Happy next 35 years and eternity!

Amy and Craig said...

Happy anniversary! man, I'm glad you guys decided to get married and have kids(well, mostly just the one in particular!).

donna said...

I really don't check your blog often enough! This pictures are wonderful! What a cute couple you are... then and now!

Happy Anniversary! (a little late.)